Reunion Planning Committee:
Pam Lindquist Mettee
Contact the Committee by email at:
The theme of the 55th reunion is Moline Revisited.
It's been 20,000 days since we left MHS
August 2022, Moline will celebrate 150 years since incorporation.
While much has changed with us, much has changed in our hometown also.
Starting with a spectacular pair of new bridges, there are additional reasons to attend our 55th reunion: Moline Revisited!
There are 6 events planned for the 3-day weekend of September 23-25.
In planning the weekend, our objectives beyond eat, drink, and be merry have been to have it be affordable, accessible, and safe.
Reservations & Payment
Because our caterers need to know and we are limited to 60 at Butterworth Center, reservations and pre-payment are required for four of the six events.
- Friday Renew Moline talk and buffet lunch: $13 per person.
- Friday evening mixer at CityView with hors d'oeuvres (cash bar): $20 per person with reservation - $30 at door.
- Saturday box lunch and tastings at Element: $13 per person.
- Saturday evening buffet dinner at CityView (cash bar): $30 per person
with reservation - $40 at door.
- If you are ready to make your reservations now, click this link:
- If not ready yet, you have until -September 16 to do so.
- If the link does not work, enter this address in your browser:
- You will be asked four questions and then you’ll be told you how much money to send.
- Can we include you in Telo-Maroon 55?
- Are you coming and bringing a guest?
- Which events will you be attending?
- If eating lunch with us, what are your menu preferences (including vegetarian and gluten-free choices)?
- Send your check made out to
- MHS Class of 1967
- send to:
2320 16th Avenue
Moline, IL 61265
NOTE: Price update at both CityView
Events... without reservation. Price difference noted above.
Moline Class of 1967 -
55 years Gone! 20,000+ days
Look for us on Facebook at:
The Committee needs your assistantance to find classmates listed on the Missing Page.
If you have any information - click link on right below, and use the form, or send an email to: email@example.com
We appreciate any help you can give us!
Be sure the committee has your current information -
by clicking the link on the left below.
Jim Ege has created a logo for Moline Revisited that can be applied to the item of your choice: T-shirt, mug, tote, etc.
Show your spirit! You have the M -- just add maroon wine and the reunion logo!
To order, click here: The above logo, or type the below into your browser-
Click on the Plaque for article about it's move!
NOTE: Price update at both CityView Events... prices
below refect the increase if you don't have a reservation.